Salina Regional ENT & Audiology
Salina Regional ENT & Audiology is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for ear, nose and throat and hearing services to adults and children.
Our ENTs offer a wide range of clinical services including, but not limited to:
- Diseases of the ears, nose, sinuses and throat.
- Diagnosis and treatment of head and neck tumors and skin cancers, including plastic surgery for reconstruction as needed.
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Ear surgery including tube insertion, ear drum and middle ear repairs
- Nasal and sinus surgery
- Endoscopy of the nose, throat and voice box
- Neck explorations and removal of masses including thyroid and salivary growths and treatment of infections of all types in the head and neck.
Our audiology services include full audiometric evaluations on children and adults including:
Pure Tone, Speech Testing, Tympanometry Auditory Brainstem Evaluations, Electro-Cochleargraphy,
Vestibular Testing and Hearing Aid Evaluations, Fitting and Dispensary.
Our office is conveniently located in the Salina Medical Arts Building at 520 S. Santa Fe, just south of the hospital.
In addition to scheduling appointments in Salina, we also schedule patients at the following locations:
|Mark Bell, MD||Republic County Hospital, Belleville, KS|
|Mark Bell, MD||Mitchell County Health Department, Beloit, KS|
|Mark Bell, M.D. and Mike Weiser, MA||Russell Regional Specialty Clinic, Russell, KS|
To schedule an appointment at any of these locations, call 785-823-7225.